1. Please visit here to complete and submit your biomechanical assessment
I need your assessment at least 1 day before your session. Do it now, it takes 10 min!!! :)
2. Download and install Zoom, click on the meeting link below 1-5 minutes before your session time
Meeting ID: 827 149 6688
3. Read the Frequently Asked Questions here
Skim through and click on the questions which you find relevant. The most common question I get is "how long/how many sessions will it take for me to recover?", this is answered in the FAQ. Im happy to elaborate on anything from the FAQ over in session, but please ensure you've read the FAQ answer first!
4. Click here to learn how your pelvis works
This page has several videos explaining how your pelvis works. You dont need to memorise or completely understand these videos. However just being familiar with the content will help you understand/comprehend the biomechanical assessment.
5. Click here to learn how the 10 stage program/treatment over zoom works
A few videos explaining the skype process!