FREE 20 MIN CONSULT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please visit here to complete and submit your biomechanical assessment
I need your assessment at least 1 day before your session. Do it now, it takes 10 min!!! 🙂
2. Connect with me via Skype:
Please search for me over Skype. My username is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't have a Skype account you will need to sign up for one. Hotmail/Live accounts will work as Skype usernames. If you are using a PC/Mac, please make sure you download the latest version of Skype.
3. Read the Frequently Asked Questions here
Skim through and click on the questions which you find relevant. The most common question I get is “how long/how many sessions will it take for me to recover?”, this is answered in the FAQ. I'm happy to elaborate on anything from the FAQ over email/in session, but please ensure you’ve read the FAQ answer first! You can also download the FAQ in pdf form here.
4. Click here to learn how your pelvis works
This page has several videos explaining how your pelvis works. You don't need to memorise or completely understand these videos. However just being familiar with the content will help you understand/comprehend the biomechanical assessment.
5. Click here to learn how the 10 stage program/treatment over Skype works
A few videos explaining the Skype process!
6. Make sure your PC/phone/tablet is ready to receive a Skype call
Attempt signing in on your device a couple of days before the session